Position Summary: AES is a Design/Fabrication company in the Entertainment and Theme Park industry and is seeking a mechanically minded engineering designer or drafter.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) and can follow verbal and written instruction.
- Produce and follow designs from concept to fabrication to installation.
- Accommodate artistic direction in designs.
- Create detailed drawings for fabrication and communicate with the fabricators
- Update designs as requirements change and modify drawings to accurately reflect final product
- The position is for someone that can handle fast paced work and can balance multiple projects simultaneously. Organization is key to keep track of multisystem projects with a drawing packet that will be easy to navigate in the future. The position is ideal for a self-starter who knows how to design in a team. Applicant must have strong sense of commitment and responsibility for final product.
- Must be a dependable self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision able to work weekends & OT.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail is a MUST!!!
Qualifications and Skills
- High proficiency with SolidWorks 2017, creating and editing, parts, assemblies, and drawings quickly
- Understanding of ANSI D 2.1 Mechanical Drawing Standards
- Previous experience designing mechanisms
- Knowledge of woods, steels, aluminum, plastics, and fasteners
- Hands on attitude, background in fabrication a plus
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Rhino, 3DS, CNC File Setup, MS Office Suite a plus.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team! We are seeking exceptional candidates who will actively contribute to the success of our company and uphold our professional standards. Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
If Interested, fill up the form and follow instruction - No Phone calls.