Position Summary: AES is looking for a CNC Machinist to start-up and run an in-house machine shop. Should be capable of set-up and running production on manual lathes and mills as well as a CNC Vertical Machining center with a Mitsubishi Meldas 520A Controller. Welding skills (MIG and TIG) with certifications or ability to certify would be a valuable plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) and can follow verbal and written instruction.
- Capable of efficiently setting up and programming 3 axis CNC VMC and running parts.
- Capable of creating and editing programs as needed.
- Excellent math skills (Algebra & Geometry).
- Ability to inspect and be responsible for the quality of your own work.
- Properly maintain, record and handle material, quality records, components, inventory, time tooling, supplies etc.
- Be flexible and multi-tasking.
- Must be a dependable self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision able to work weekends & OT.
- Must be a responsible, safe conscientious worker.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail is a MUST!!!
Qualifications and Skills
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Training or vocational schooling in CNC.
- Skilled in reading, interpreting, and working from engineering prints, drawings, and sketches.
- Basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of micrometers, calipers, thread gages and other common shop measuring equipment.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our team! We are seeking exceptional candidates who will actively contribute to the success of our company and uphold our professional standards. Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
If Interested, fill up the form and follow instruction - No Phone calls.