Position Summary: The Project Estimator completes detailed estimates on potential manufacturing and construction jobs. The person in this position takes ownership of assigned jobs and oversees all aspects of the estimate process. This includes tracking costs, managing schedules, delegating tasks, and being the main point of contact for the client(s). The Project Estimator is expected to represent the company by being respectful and professional at all times. The person who is successful in this position is someone who works well independently, has attention to detail, and is motivated to be successful and do the best job. Must know how to construct things (metal, wood, fiberglass, etc).
- Reads and interprets architectural and manufacturing drawings in different formats
- Estimates costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Develops and tracks project schedules using Microsoft Project
- Ensures adherence to OSHA safety guidelines
- Leads people and get results
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with clients, management , and employees
- Works with Excel, Microsoft Project, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Travels to job sites (walking, driving, etc.) as required
- Occasionally works extended hours based on the needs of assigned job(s)
The person holding this position will mostly be working indoors either in the company office or in commercial occupied or unoccupied office environments. Sitting or standing for extended periods as well as some lifting of 50+ lbs. may be required. Conditions vary based on assigned jobs.
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management position in the construction industry
- At least 5 years of experience estimating in the construction industry
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team! We are seeking exceptional candidates who will actively contribute to the success of our company and uphold our professional standards. Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
If Interested, fill up the form and follow instruction - No Phone calls.